Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Special Prosecutor Named in Topeka Officer Case

Special Prosecutor Named in Topeka Officer Case
WIBW - Topeka,KS,USA
You live in Kansas. Probably one of the most oppressive states in the US HIGH TAX, low programs. AND THIS IS A REPUBLICAN STATE!!!! NOW WHAT DO YOU SAY? ...
See all stories on this topic

Well I could say a lot- but being I refuse to engage in barbaric behavior EXPECIALLY when it comes to Judiciary BS I shall hold my tongue.

The ENTIRE State of Kansas seeks a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR for all the children whom the STATE profits from and or allows the mother and child to live in fear- the courts- enabling the terror and genocide....

(oh wait I say no more)

www.AngelFury.org

www.KS-FCRC.com

www.JusticeForMothers.com

www.KansansForJudicialAccountability.com

 

 

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,