Sunday, March 29, 2009

One Mothers Voice

This is my daughter. At the time she was filming this I was being arrested for fleeing the state to protect my children. An amber alert had been issued out of the state of Missouri because an attorney I had fired (who was angry at me for firing her) called the police and told them my children might be in danger with me. There is no evidence AT ALL to suggest I would ever hurt my children.
There is so much more to this story than what people realize. I wish I could tell my childrens story and my story but there is a gag order on this case and I am afraid I risk going to jail if I say too much.
I wish I could get my side of the story in front of the judge, but even that seems to be nearly impossible.
Please rate this video and pass it on to others.
Thank you.




more about "One Mothers Voice", posted with vodpod